When I started this post, I didn't know how exactly to describe Audrey! She can be so serious especially when you are trying to take a picture! It takes a lot to get her to smile. She can also be very silly especially when she is just around her family. Audrey talks up a storm and her latest thing is we have to do things to make her happy. If she wants something she will tell me, "I need it to make me happy!"
She is amazing at coming up with excuses not to go to sleep! "I not seepy!" "I fursty!" "I need one more time hug!" "I's hungee!" "I need go to Gramma's house!" "Give me kiss!" "Need another one bankie!" Can you just imagine what it will be like when she is a teenager?!
She is amazing at coming up with excuses not to go to sleep! "I not seepy!" "I fursty!" "I need one more time hug!" "I's hungee!" "I need go to Gramma's house!" "Give me kiss!" "Need another one bankie!" Can you just imagine what it will be like when she is a teenager?!
She is the second mom around the house although much bossier than I am! She thinks she is number one around here and sometimes needs to be reminded that the world does not revolve around her! Audrey and Jack are the best of friends and worst of enemies! I should post about them at the same time because they are always together, but I wanted everyone to have their own dedicated post.
Audrey really got into egg collection at Easter. We went up with the other bazillion people to Sugar house park. She enjoyed the hunt and the flow-flow (flower) that she held the whole way home.
This is her "I am not going to smile for you" face. We were just packing up the townhome and the kids were on edge anyway.
Here is her silly side. This was in her new room at the new house.
For Christmas my parents gave us a weekemd getaway in June! It was so fun! We went up to Heber/Midway and stayed in their friend's cabin. We went and rode the Heber Creeper up the mountain and back down again. We even had train robbers come on! Somehow though everyone left our train car, couldn't have been the noise from 6 grandkids could it?
This was at the cabin in the living room waiting for pizza!
We went up to the crater at the Homestead and walked on the moon! The kids love to be with their cousins!
We rode on the firetruck for the Fourth of July parade! We were letting the mayor know he needs to keep his mustache!
The ward breakfast was of course on a day that Johnny had to work. So I packed up all the kids and went anyway. We survived quite well! Audrey loves taking care of Kate and they did enjoyed sharing a seat while we waited for pancakes!
We had never taken the kids to Chuck-E-Cheese so one random night I printed a coupon off the internet and we headed over. We got a bazillion tokens and a large pizza to share. It was so fun to see their faces light up!
Best buddies already!
I love her eyes! They are huge and such a beautiful color!
We went to the Murray safety fair. She loved all the police gear which made Johnny smile but he kept trying to convince her that fireman were better!
Playing in Audrey's new bed! We love IKEA!
Audrey started preschool this year! She didn't turn three until Sept 8th but after discussion and convincing my boss to let her go, we got her in! She has loved it, kind of! She cried everyday we took her for about three weeks, even with her best buddy going with her. Now though we are to the point where she is happy to go and walks right in! She is already learning her writing strokes and can repeat the entire rotation chart by heart!
This picture makes me happy. Johnny took the kids downtown one day while I was at work. He kept everyone alive and enjoyed being down there.
In September, Audrey turned three. This is the first time we have had a yard and I was so excited to throw a big party for her! I don't know who was more excited about the bouncy house/slide, Audrey or me?! We had lots of family and friends come and it was so fun to spend time with them. We had a snow cone machine, popcorn machine, cake, and pinatas. It was so fun! We couldn't pry Audrey away from the slide for the pinatas, so she missed them, oh well.
She was very spoiled with all her gifts! She is still talking about the people who gave them to her!
Then after everybody left, we had a family wrestling match in the bounce house.
She wouldn't wear the outfit for the party, but she wore it all the next day!
Audrey started dance this year too. Again she hated it and cried for the first three weeks! Now though she will march right in there and talks about dancing all the time. She is in a little preschool class that does half ballet and half tap. I can't wait to see her performance in December!
We went up the canyon with Grandma and Grandpa (and Aunt Lisa) for dinner and a little walk. We love the outdoors and it was great to be there with good company!
1 comment:
preschool And dance? Wow she's growing up! Such fun curly hair!
Post a Comment