Oh what an excrutiating time I am having. I went to the doctor's and Jack is healthy and everything, but when I informed the doctor that Jack is taking 6 45 minute naps during the day he said that is not normal. I also told him Jack is not sleeping well at night at all. He instructed me that I should start a bedtime routine, which I do, and then put him in bed and leave. Set a predetermined amount of time but be prepared for him to cry it out! I am not supposed to hold him as he falls asleep or let him fall asleep nursing. It is soooooo hard, hearing my baby crying and not going in to comfort him. He was so tired and yet wouldn't go to sleep. After 30 minutes, he finally fell asleep. Oh it was so hard!
But on the upside, we got his current measurements. He is 31 percentile in weight, and 45 percentile in height, so he is kind of a little guy! But his head is 92 percentile! So he has a pretty big noggin! The doctor isn't worried about him at all except for the sleep! He was good about the shots and I told him next time we would start so that made him happy.
Jack continues to bring such joy to my life and I love him so much!
2 comments:
That was fun reading and looking at pictures. You have a busy beautiful life. Congatulations Tani Family. Love Papa Tani
Em...good luck on the sleep...someday soon, hopefully, it will kick in, and you will know what is it like to have a baby who sleeps. Hang in there! You are an awesome mommy!
Post a Comment